This support article is intended to guide you on how to request a match after a deadline has passed.
1. Login to the iPBS website.
2. Select the tournament the match will be played in and click Search.
3. Future matches that are played in the selected tournament are displayed.
Note: To select a match that has already been played, uncheck the Exclude Played option and click Search.
4. Click on the required match to highlight it and click Confirm.
5. The selected match is now displayed on the dashboard.
6. Click Broadcast Requests from the menu on the left-hand side.
7. Click Urgent Request from the blue menu bar.
8. Enter the request information and click Save.
That’s it! you have requested to attend a match.